A DYNAMIC HISTORY OF INNOVATIONS.

We have been producing machine tools in Reutlingen since 1888. Today, 250 employees continue this long tradition of producing large, high-precision machining centres. To this day, the innovative ability and strengths of the BURKHARDT+WEBER brand are confirmed over and over again.

2015 Presentation of new MCT series with self-developed torque-table

2014 Market launch of MCµ ultra-precision series

2013 125th anniversary of the company and construction of new head office

2012 Integration into Indústrias Romi S.A., Brazil

2010 Presentation of combined milling/turning centre from the MCT series

2008 Presentation of high-speed HVC/P head

2007 New series of MCR machining centres with sliding guides

2005 Presentation of the tool magazine with 570 tools

2002 Market launch of MCX machining centres with linear guides

1993 Introduction of digital control technology

1984 New series of MC machining centres with tool magazines

1975 Commissioning and delivery of the first flexible manufacturing system

1959 Presentation of the world's first machining centre

1951 Building of the first transfer line in Europe

1945 Destruction of 70% of the building and ban on manufacturing machines

1928 Production of multi-directional special-purpose machines

1892 Circular saws in special design

1888 Founding of BURKHARDT+WEBER