When accurate is not accurate enough.
The MCµ provides tightest geometric tolerances (positioning, flatness, radial eccentricity, concentricity, angularity, repositioning) for the most demanding applications. The basis for long-term accuracy is maximum stability from the ground up. High guide bars, FEM-optimised structures cast from mineral casting material, a thermally inert system and active tempering are examples of the many measures taken. BW's very high degree of vertical integration in all core components is decisive for the successful implementation of such accurate machines.
- Technical edge
- MCX – Roller-guided machining centres
- MCT – Milling/turning machining centres
- MCC – Compact machining centres
- MCR – Slide-guided machining centres
- MCµ – Ultra-precise machining centres
- Special-purpose machines
- Special solutions